Sunday, June 29, 2008

Flowers in Costa Rica...

I have tried so many times to upload the following pictures and for some reason every time, I have problems. I am SURE it is NOTHING like user issue. Anyway, I will post these pictures and hope you enjoy them. I will keep trying to upload more because the flowers are just so pretty! So take a walk through our garden...

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare


Just like I said in the last post...last week was No Homework...yeah right. This week is FILLED! Monday, I (Glynis) have an oral dramatization during conversation class on "shopping for clothes or shoes." Then Tuesday, I have tests - HUGE one in grammar and two in conversation, another oral one and a written one. Then I will probably have a test in fonetica Wednesday or Thursday. David has a HUGE fonetica test on Tuesday and probably a HUGE grammer test on Wednesday or Thursday. Glad it is a short week of classes.

Remind the Father of us this week! We ask for abundant memory recall, fluid tongues, and a short distance from our minds to our tongues! We are praying for you all this week as well.

4 comments:

1jordan1 said...

These are beautiful. Do you have ferns? Mama would really love these. Love you, Wrena

Mike and Miriam Adams said...

I appreciate the gardenia! You know how much we just love the smell of those...not!

Bennie and Retta Durham said...

I am so proud of yopu guys and blessed to know you. We love you both and all of your children. May God bless you as you serve Him! I know that excitement is building!

Bennie and Retta Durham said...

yopu is redneck for you