Friday, July 18, 2008

Now THIS is my kind of class...



Yep, I've finally found My kind of class. We have been studying foods, cooking terms, recipes, etc. in my all female conversation class and someone suggested we try our spanish skills at a local restaurant for lunch. So today was our day...
Casa Conde, a local hotel and restaurant, was the place of choice and what a beautiful place it is. We "dined" on the patio beside the pool in beautiful surroundings and elegant dining - buffet lunch of soup, numerous salads, 2 meat and 2 starch entrees and bread, dessert and frescos for only 3 mill colones or about $6.
Ready to join our class?


BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

And here I was praying for you yesterday because I thought you might be having a hard TEST! :)

MillerMissions said...

It was a hard TEST - our conversation was supposed to all be in spanish...and MOST of the time it was ;)or at least we tried! Thanks so much for praying - it what holds us up when we are trying to effectively communicate.

Mike and Miriam Adams said...

Yeah, yeah...tests...mests...

Looks like a fun time though.

Love you,
M