Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Just Never Know The Impact You're Making!

Miriam was reading in Facebook and found the entry below. I share it with you because I want you to know how blessed I am to have Glynis as my wife and partner in missions. She taught at Christian Heritage Academy in Columbus, GA during the '90's. We have not had contact with this student for many years! What a blessing to read this continuing influence of Glynis in her life. (but I am not surprised!)

"A good memory . . . Mrs. Miller was our Bible teacher, then moved up to our homeroom and English teacher for 11th and 12th. She was one of the most godly women I know. She always referred to her husband as "Mr." David-- I never heard her call him anything else. She was a great example of how a wife should respect her husband. She really cared about us, and she showed it. Of all I learned and didn't learn during high school, I count Mrs. Miller as one of the most influential people in my life."

I say to this student, thanks for blessing my wife!
Mr. David

4 comments:

Mike and Miriam Adams said...

Correction - taught in the 90s!

The 80s were spent in good ole H'ville at Blossomwood.

1jordan1 said...

How nice to have made such an impact in this young persons life. But, I'm not really surprised either! Love yall, Wrena

David and Rebecca said...

Did she email you that too?

Bennie and Retta Durham said...

Mr. David is blessed to have such a wife!