Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good Friends...

This week we enjoyed vsits from special friends. Our supervisior Gary and his wife Lily along with our next level supervisor Stephen came for lunch on Thursday. What great fellowship we enjoyed before they had to leave and head on to Antigua and the capital. And I have promised Gary that the next time they come...it will be time for banana pudding! I am sure he will hold me to it..."have I told you my favorite is banana pudding?!" Next time...



Friday night Ron and Margie long time friends came to dinner and brought our newest Guatemala missy Carol. Carol was one of our little siblings when we were in language school in Costa Rica and has become part of our family. She arrived a couple of weeks ago and it was the first time that she had been able to come to visit us in Chimaltenango. We enjoyed dinner and a good round of Mexican train. Maybe next time the train will pass my way in a kinder manner :)

2 comments:

Mike and Miriam Adams said...

the old china - did anyone get the "spin-ey plate"?

David and Rebecca said...

haha...looks like y'all had a great time...i'm hoping for some of that banana pudding when i come too :)