Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Glynis

She's the best wife I know. She is the best mother I know. She is the best missionary I know. Everyday, I am the recipient of her love and care, and I am blessed. She rides with me on roads where most people do not travel. She rides with me for hours without access to a bathroom until the only option is a solitary place alongside a mountain road- easier for a man than a lady! She stays with me in little hotels where most people would be challenged to stay. She eats with me in places where most people might decide that they are not hungry. She has shared more peanut butter and banana sandwiches with me than I can count as we found ourselves in remote areas at meal time. While doing this, she continues to be my greatest encourager just as she has been during our thirty-three years of marriage. I am the most blessed man in the world, and with great joy say to my sweet wife, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GLYNIS!  

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aw, how sweet! I love this! You are both such fantastic people, and I am so blessed that our paths crossed!