Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh what a day of worship it was...part two

The Sunday night service at our church was missions emphasis with a special presentation from the recent medical mission trip to Nearer.  One of the Sunday School classes for children dressed up as different parts  of creation as they sang a creation song.  They were so cute.


 These fish and elephant had such cute smiles.
I know this photo is blurry, but I loved the creativeness in this chicken costume.

 Edgar is a young man that has a heart for missions and a zeal for serving.  He used his skills in preparing a wonderful powerpoint presentation of the mission trip.

Miriam is a widowed pastor's wife who has a passion for sharing the Gospel.  As the people completed the medical exam and received their medicine, they moved to another area where several of us ladies shared the Gospel and prayed with them.  At least two ladies received Christ as Savior.
Christy, our pastor's wife is standing in the background, as I spoke.  This was the first time that I have  spoken without notes.  At least David understood everything I said...hope everyone else did too.

One song we sang really touched my heart:

This is my desire to honor You,
With all my being to worship You,
With all my strength to praise You,
My adoration is you.

Today I surrender to You my being,
I give you My heart,
I live for You
In every heartbeat
While I have life in me,
God do Your work in me.

No comments: