Friday, March 2, 2012

Sweet Little Lady...

Yes, it is this little lady's birthday today.
Join in the celebration!!!
That is a milestone not many folks reach.
Atleast not in her family.

My mother, Christeen Jones Fields, was born in Dodge County, Georgia 93 years ago today.  She was born number 12 in a loving family of 15 - 5 boys and 10 girls.  Although 3 of the boys died early in life, the remaining 12 lived to become adults.  But Mom has reached the oldest age of any of them. Now only she and her youngest sister, Mary, remain.

During our stateside time in 2011, we were able to enjoy time together.
Here we are after enjoying lunch at Cracker Barrel -
Aunt Mary, Mom and me.

Mom and dad set a foundation for my sister and I.

Gayle, Mom and me

It was a foundation deep and sure upon which we could build our lives.
It was a heritage upon which our children could depend.
Thank you dear Mom for your faithfulness.
Thank you dear Mom for your love.
Thank you dear Mom for your daily prayers.
We love you!

Happy Birthday to the Bestest ever!
Enjoy your celebration!

Wish I could send you a couple of these beautiful amaryllis blooms.
Only have 20 of them blooming in the yard right now.
Guess I will just enjoy them as I think you today.


I love you!

Praying for you on this very special day!

No comments: