Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another Happy Birthday

Another one of our very special folks has a birthday today.

You know there are folks that just become a part of you, not by blood,
but by love, brought to you by someone else but God-knitted into your heart and life.

So to our sweet Leigh Ann


We wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
...
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
my salvation and my honor depend on God;
He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
...
One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that You, O God, are strong,
and that You, O Lord, are loving.
Psalm 62:1,2, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12

Happy Birthday sweet Leigh Ann!

No comments: