Monday, October 1, 2012

Update on Reyes...God is at work!

For an update on what is happening in Nearar please click the LINK to David and Regina's blog and REJOICE with us.  As I read it I had tears in my eyes.  I remember well, those first days as we bumped along on these roads  just finding our way on the unmapped roads.  I remember well, the first time we saw how the roads fit together.  I recall the first visit David and a group from the church in Chimaltenango had to Nearar.  And then there were more visits and more visits in the area, more investments made.  I remember the sudden shock as it seemed the work might stop but God had greater plans.  For out of persecution comes growth, maturity, and fruit.  Contnue to surround these believers with the prayer.  Hallelujah!  God is at work! 

No comments: