Monday, May 10, 2010

Home Again...


Deborah and Chris welcomed me to Georgia and to the beginning of very special family time.


I was so thankful that my mom could travel with me and travel we did...Greenville, Augusta, Adrian, and all around town.


David, Rebecca and MaMa


Stephen and MaMa


Miriam and MaMa


Deborah, me and MaMa

We had family time...


Miriam, Rebecca, and Deborah


Stephen

friend time...

Ryan, Leigh, Ben and Anna Grace


Ms Peggy

church time at Marrietta First Baptist, Abilene Baptist, and Adrian Baptist...



and extended family time...



Then yesterday, I arrived home to my very happy husband. Sixteen days is a short time while visiting family and friends, but 16 days is a LONG time without David.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

Welcome back!!! enjoyed your photos. glad you had a fun time. can't wait to hear about all the good stuff you ate, ha! See ya soon!

abigail said...

i've been to guatemala twice on a medical mission trip with my church. we were in the mountains outside guatemala city though.