Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Son in Law #2

Now before you folks get all out of shape about calling him "Son in Law #2," he is married to second born daughter and was the second son who married into the fam...So

Happy Birthday David
 
 
We are so glad that we are all part of the same family.

 
We should have known when this picture was taken...
David...Stephen...
together you are Daddy David's name.

 
This is still one of my favorite pics of us all -
standing on the shore of Lake Atitlan.
Makes my heart smile when I think of you guys being here with us here in Guatemala.
 
 
I had really hoped that God would bless us with a blue-eyed baby girl,
but instead it seems He blessed us with a
wonderful blue-eyed man of God to love our daughter.


One of my favorite pics of you and Rebecca taken last year as
we vacationed together at Gatlinburg.
 

 
We love you David and thank God for you!
Hope your day is extra special!


No comments: