Thursday, October 16, 2008

Are you there?

We have passed the year milestone of posting to our blog and the map of visitors has been archived. Now it looks as though no one reads...how sad. I miss seeing that map with all the red dots around the world... now it is beginning again. So to all you faithful readers, thank you for following our journey and for reminding the Father of us. We greatly appreciate both.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY and we are thankful for a few days reprieve from studying. It gives us time to "mellow" in review rather than receive new material and it gives us a time to refresh and recharge.

Tomorrow we both have presentations in class. David presents holidays in the United States and I have a Bible study on "clothing in the Bible and what God says about how Christians should dress." I am talking about the clothing of the Roman soldier and thus the armour for the Christian. Pray for us both...there are alot of new words in each presentation. Even though I try to only use words I already know, for some reason there are always too many new words and pronunications. I guess that is how I learn but oh how tongue tied I can become! Pray for us both. May we be a blessing to the other students and teachers around us tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi guys!!! I always love reading your updates- you all are just so precious! I wish we could have gotten to spend more time with you both. Keep enjoying your time in Costa Rica- what a rich blessing!! Hopefully this will get you a red dot in Peru! :) Love you guys, Jenny

Mike and Miriam Adams said...

You know there will always be a big red dot over NC!!

...well, that is as long as we live here! :)

Love you!
M

Pensguys said...

I'm always reading! I may not post often, but I have your blog as a subscription so I always know when you've updated. :)

Penny

Bennie and Retta Durham said...

Still praying for you guys in SC!

Francis said...

Though we fail to post much, you can be assured that you are ever in our prayers. We read your blogs and look forward to what God is continuing to do in your precious lives.
Dean and Francis

William said...

I'm a new visitor to Tabernacle Baptist Church in Macon, GA and got a hold of your prayer card. I look forwarded to being a new reader statistic for you.

William Haun