Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Glynis

Today is Glynis' birthday, but I received the best gift! For thirty-one years, she has blessed my life everyday with kindness and generosity. She lives simply, but with a profound love for the Lord and a sensitivity to others. She has always been the best mother I have ever known. Our children are the products of her kind and sacrificial heart. She has always been a living example of commitment to her family. I see young women gravitate to her because they recognize in her character qualities they desire for themselves.

In this season of her life, she meets with Lord daily to maintain her spiritual walk. She takes on the difficult task of learning Spanish with courage. In a time when she has little, she is content. She lives as one who has treasures unseen to the eye.

I have the blessing of living with her each day. She has always been a source of encouragement and help to me. What a gift from the Lord! So on this special day, I wish her a wonderful birthday. Glynis, I love you with all my heart.
David

3 comments:

Pensguys said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you!

Penny

Bennie and Retta Durham said...

Happy Late Birthday Glynis!

Joe & Nancy Passalacqua said...

Happy Belated Birthday to David & Glynis!

You guys look and act like "teenagers"...it is such a blessing to have your Newsletters and Blog!
God Bless You Both!

Miss you,
Joe & Nancy P